HOW DO I REGISTER FOR BOWL FOR KIDS' SAKE ONLINE?
Go to the Register My Team button and complete the form. You will be guided through the registration process. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt. Your team fundraising link will be active within 2 business days.
DO I NEED TO PERSONALIZE MY PAGE?
People who edit their fundraising page to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raised on average 10 times more than someone who chose not to edit their page. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words. We provide a template description for you, but encourage to personalize and make it your own!
Within 2 business days of your registration you will be provided with a link to your personalized fundraising page. You’ll be able to send out your team’s link to encourage friends, family and co-workers to support you!
I AM A TEAM CAPTAIN. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
1) Recruit 4 more people to join your team
2) Sign up for a bowling date/time that works for your team.
3) Encourage team members to raise $75 or more to meet your team goal. You can share information about the impact of Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Indiana on your community, keep your team informed about incentive prizes, and communicate their success (Katie just got a $50 donation! Joel has already exceeded his goal of $200! Our team just surpassed the $1,000 mark!)
4) Have fun! Join us at the bowling location to celebrate your team’s success! Remember, it’s not about how good a bowler you are, it’s celebrating the impact the money your team collected will have on your community!
5) Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to say thank you to the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!
HOW CAN I SEE WHO HAS DONATED TO ME AND WHO HAS JOINED MY TEAM?
Sign in to your Chip-In app, select Bowl For Kids’ Sake and your team. Here you will find who is part of your team and collectively how much money has been raised!
CAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY MAKE A DONATION TO ME BY GOING THROUGH THE MAIN WEBSITE?
Yes. On the home page of the Chip-In account, friends and family can locate you by selecting Bowl for Kids’ Sake then selecting your bowling team name. They will be directed to your personalized pledge page to make their donation.
CAN MY SPONSORS PAY BY CASH OR CHECK?
Sure! Some bowlers find it easier to keep track of checks. Download this form to track your cash and check donations and then mail or drop off everything to our office and we'll credit the money to your personal fundraising goal.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY RAISED FROM BOWL FOR KIDS' SAKE GO?
100% of the money raised through Bowl for Kids' Sake stays here in our community. We depend on the money raised from Bowl for Kids' Sake to carry out the work of carefully matching children with caring adult mentors and providing ongoing support to the child, volunteer mentor and child's family.
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
Yes. Both our site and Chip-In website has made every effort to protect your information. We use industry-standard SSL encryption techniques to make sure that your credit card information, passwords, and personal information travel securely over the internet. We have also installed an encryption engine on our database server so that your data is securely stored.